3.7

I had a horrible experience in this store.Came in to purchase slacks and a nice shirt for work and was treated poorly and discriminated against.

Due to this, I will NOT be returning nor support this store. Upon arrival, I got ignored by all 3 sales associates. No greeting or an offer to help me find what I was looking for. The sales associates even made eye contact with me while I was FOLLOWED in the store but they STILL AVOIDED ME.

When I found what I wanted I headed towards the fitting room where Connie, a sales associate asked me what I was doing, instead of asking me if I needed help. After trying everything on I decided I only wanted to purchase the blouse, I proceeded on hanging everything back up and finding the rack designated for items not wanted. Connie said she'd take the items I did not want then asked me where was the blouse I had tried on because it wasn't with the other "not wanted" items. I told her it was in my hand because I was planning on purchasing.

She rolled her eyes and said okay.The behavior displayed by these sales associates was disrespectful and incredibly discriminatory.

Review about: White House Black Market Sales Representative.

Had an Experience with White House Black Market?

Comments