3.6

Do not buy from this store!

Who saves receipts? If you don't belong to their black list and do not have a receipt, they WILL NOT LET YOU EXCHANGE your item you just bought a few days ago - - -Even if the sales person remembers you!

I received a sweater that I wanted from my mom. She is not a member of the "blacklist" and she bought it for me as a gift. She can not find the receipt. They got a new sweater in that I like a lot better and I wanted to exchange it. They won't let me due to not having a receipt!

This is a horrible policy and I will not shop here again! The sweater was obviously their merchandise and I have even called their customer service and they say this is policy. Well, there are SOOOOO many other stores out there with better POLICIES that I will choose in the future!

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to "sweater exchange" as the author lost $90. spassu is overall dissatisfied with White House Black Market. The most disappointing about white house black market customer care at White House Black Market was exchange policy, policy and return policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about White House Black Market.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare White House Black Market to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with White House Black Market?

Comments

Islandia, New York, United States #1243266

I TOTALLY HAD THAT PRO KEN BUT MY FRIEND IS A MEMBER AND THEY STILL WERE DIFFICULT, THE SALES PERSON WAS CLUELESS, AND THE MANAGER WAS ECTREMELY RUDE